Appointment cancellations/reschedules MUST be made 24 hours prior to appointment. If appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of appointment, it will be considered a NO SHOW and will result in a “loss of treatment” or the treatment will be subtracted from your package. If client is a “new patient” or starting a new package, the deposit will be forfeited. As a courtesy, you will receive a text or email message reminder 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We strongly encourage all our clients to notify us as soon as possible if they need to make any adjustments/changes to their scheduled appointments.
NO CALL, NO SHOWS will result in loss of treatment and deposit.
No refunds or returns on treatments and products
All sales final
- Results differ for everyone! Please do not feel discouraged if you do not see the same results as someone else.
- Everybody is different & unique in their own ways. Some may see results after 1 session, some might not see a change until 5 or 6 sessions. I recommend anywhere from 6-10 sessions depending on treatment.
- Younger than 18 years old
- Untreated medical conditions
- If you have a pacemaker, metal plates/screws, or implants in the area to be treated
- Skin disorders or ulcers
- Please inquire prior to booking if you suffer from any medical conditions. Our service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We always recommend consulting your doctor prior to getting any body services done. By booking your appointment, you acknowledge you are responsible for your own health decisions.
- If you are uncertain about any disqualifications you may have please or unsure of which service is best for you please book a consultation.